Wednesday, May 18, 2011

18 weeks and counting...


Yep, I'm 18 weeks along with a baby boy! We are unbelievably excited and thrilled. I've been looking around online for nursery design inspiration but haven't yet decided on anything yet. I want something unique but also clean and modern. Whatever we decide on I can't wait to put it together and make it cute! Guess that's the nesting thing that they always talk about.

I would love to take credit for making this cute little announcement video but really I just ripped it off from Mehtty's Youtube channel and then tweaked it to make it our own.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Congrats on your baby news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! That is fantastic news! You are going to have one good looking little bundle! : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! This is so exciting! Wishing you to be calm and soft, so that the baby grows stress free!

    ReplyDelete