The last two months have been very eventful. Let me review with a bullet point list:
- Attended my best friend Paige's bachelorette wine tasting party in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Searched high and low for a house to buy.
- After seeing many, many homes finally put an offer on one.
- My sister-in-law's wedding shower, where I baked and decorated all the beach themed cupcakes.
- Home inspections and all that "fun" stuff that goes with buying a house.
- Attended Paige's wedding in Lake Tahoe, also swung by Reno, NV to visit with my parents.
- Moved into our new house.
- Not to mention that I am now 8 1/2 months pregnant!
We've been in our new house for two weeks and have made decent progress. Most all of the boxes have been unpacked, now just to organize it all. One of our first priorities is putting together the nursery. So far we've painted the room but still have a lot to do to finish it up, like um... a crib and changing table would be a good idea!
We've also managed to change out a few light fixtures and plan to start painting the rooms and removing the oh-so-offensive wall paper in a few of the rooms. All that after the baby's room is finished of course!
It's a really busy time for me but I hope to post about all of the stuff I just rattled off now that we are kind of, sort of settled down a bit. First up will be my super fun trip to Santa Barbara, wine country and the super cute stork wine glasses I made for myself and my friend Donna (my fellow prego friend at the bachelorette party).
Look for those posts soon! :)