Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Seven random facts

THANK YOU!   Maria from Sweet-fix for picking my blog as one of her favorite Versatile Blogs. Love her blog as well! She's got some really simple but delish recipes that even I can put together!

As part of the deal I'm supposed to list 7 random facts about myself and then list 15 blogs that I love. So here goes...

1. I grew up in Sitka, Alaska.

2. I'm a vegetarian. It's not a PETA thing, I just don't like the taste and
chewiness of it.

3. I am deathly afraid of bugs. Any kind really but moths really, really freak me
out...oh and those damn bugs that look like twigs or sticks....that's just
wrong...really, really wrong.

4. When I was 5 years old I was not yet three feet tall. I know this because I took
swimming lessons and could not stand in the shallow end (3 feet) and ended
up being held like a baby (on the hip) by the swim instructor while everyone
else stood on their own. Yeah....I'm still traumatized.

5. I lost my two front teeth doing a front flip on the couch and my two bottom
teeth in a bike crash. Yeah, I was THAT kid.

6. I love coffee, I love Starbucks and I am not ashamed. I like the fact that you
can go anywhere in the world and get the same exact Starbucks coffee and
it'll taste exactly the same. I am very picky about my drink and if it is made
wrong it could ruin my day.

7. I love yoga but not for the spiritual stuff. I don't need it to change my life,
just my butt would be nice!

8. I love to sing. I sing all the time. About anything. About nothing. My dream
is to have a bunch of kids and then we can sit around and sing together! Like
the Von Trapp family, the Partridge Family and the Brady Bunch! I also like
people who like to sing in round...although I haven't found anyone who
likes to do so yet.

Oops... just realized that's 8 random facts about me... oh well bonus fact for you...

There are so many blogs that I love to check in on but for this I tried to pick ones that are smaller and not as well known to help them out like Maria at Sweet Fix did for me! (Thx again Maria!) But there are a few huge blogs with thousands of followers in my list because well, they truly are part of my all time favorites!

Here are my fav blog picks:

Sharon Sews: sharonsews.blogspot.com/

Stickylipgloss: www.stickylipgloss.com/

The House of Smiths: www.thehouseofsmiths.com/

Adventure of Newlywed: comeoneileen86.blogspot.com/   

Adored Austin: www.adoredaustin.com/

Acute Designs: www.acutedesigns.org/

Pink and Polka Dot: www.pinkandpolkadot.net/

Laci's Latest: lacislatest.blogspot.com/

C Jane Run: blog.cjanerun.com/

Mr. and Mrs. Globe Trot: mrmrsglobetrot.blogspot.com/

Little Bits of Bliss: littlebitsofbliss.blogspot.com/

The House in Marrakesh: thehouseinmarrakesh.blogspot.com/

Just a Girl: justagirlblog.com/

Better After: betterafter.blogspot.com/

Gus and Lula: www.gusandlula.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment